Saturday, June 1, 2013

Owl love you forever - cute owl nail art!

This is a bit of a belated post because the day after I finished these nails and posted them on instagram, I copped a mega chest infection and have been knocked out ALL week! These were inspired by looking at wedding cake toppers last weekend as the fiance and I are trying to plan our wedding, yay!


I was looking at Etsy and found these super cute wedding cake toppers and thought these would make cute nails. I'm so tempted! They would make great keepsakes too.


The base nail colour is butter London's Fruit Machine from their spring 2013 collection and it took maybe 2-3 coats to get a nice opaque colour. The darker pink is also butter London Primrose Hill Picnic, a gorgeous hot pink. I wish I did white on the outside so the owls would be a bit more contrasted but they're still super cute. The tree branch is Essie Very Structured which is a chocolate brown (I've been looking for such a colour!) and the orange is Essie Fear or Desire. Can't say that I needed another orange but adorebeauty had a buy 2 get 1 free GWP promo and I'm a sucker for promos :-(


I wanted to do owls and a matte top coat on all nails but dinner took priority ;-) Maybe next time! Anyway I'm still sniffly and cold so I'm going to go back to bed and relax. It's a cold rainy day and those are meant to be spent warm in bed. Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Wish you would post on instagram again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I have been quite ill lately, I've been thinking of doing some "throw back Thursdays" on my instagram instead :-)

      Delete
  2. I suppose that is an informative claim and it's far rather beneficial and knowledgeable. consequently, i might finally to thank you for the undertakings that you have made in writing this text. all of the content is truly adeptly-researched. thanks...
    If Want Play online SattaKing Game Click Satta King :-

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://sattaresultbaba.com is the no. 1 and trusted indian satta gambling website. Here you find the fastest result of satta king games direct from satta market. Thank you🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. telecom logistics company Om Group handles every kind of product you can imagine and then some. They take care of water, air, and land products.
    telecom logistics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...