Thursday, June 17, 2010

Massive Sephora Haul and... Hawaii!

Finally some decent 'haulage'. I haven't been spending my money because I knew I would be on vacation this week. Onwards with 'the haul'...



Apologies for boxed things, I actually got:

  • NARS Laguna Bronzer

  • NARS Purple Rain nail polish

  • NARS Orgasm nail polish

  • Tokidoki (yay!) Bastardino Eye Shadow Palette

  • Tokidoki kabuki brush

  • Tokidoki Luminosa Powder

  • Tokidoki Eye Shadow in Choco

  • Tokidoki nail files

  • Urban Decay summer of love palette

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin

  • Make up forever aqua smokey lash

  • Sephora by OPI Havana Nights miniature polish set

  • Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams (light blue)

  • Sephora by OPI Caribbean Cocktail (metallic blue)

  • Sephora by OPI It's Bouquet With Me (purple glitter, yay!)

  • Sephora by OPI Mermaid To Order (Green Aqua pretty)

Hmm I think that was it. I got waterproof brow pencils as freebies so that was good! I forgot a few things and was umm'ing and ahh'ing about a few things but after a huge sephora haul and subsequently a MAC haul (picture to come), I'm fairly concerned about my ability to take said hauls home to Australia :-P I think I need a nice new handbag to fit more stuff on carry on :-D

As for Hawaii, the weather is beautiful:



I want to go back and get my photo with this birdie:



So touristy and everyone does it, I know. But it's cool :-P Oh room service is here! Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...