A quickie nail art design using OPI Totally Fort Worth It as the base colour, Illamasqua Boosh and Throb for the lippie (and on the thumb I did an outline with OPI Curry up don't be late but didn't like it :-)
Onto the tag! This tag is a few quick questions about our experience with lipstick. Fun!
1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks? Yes, but not on myself I don't think! I may have drawn on my mum while she was sleeping... O_O
2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick? Honestly can't remember exactly but I believe I was in high school and it was a horribly dark brownish currant colour and I dearly regret it :-| Oh the 90s. Oh wait my first lipstick mum bought me but it was fluoro (yes fluoro) pink and it was so freaking awesome. I wish I still had it. I was probably about 9.
3. Pink or red lipstick? Pink. But not cool pink, that looks horrid on me. Warm pink.
4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought? A Chanel rouge coco lippie which I ended up giving to my mother!
5. And the cheapest? Hmm I think an Australis lippie. They probably don't make the colour or kind anymore, it was a long time ago...
6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick? When I was a little girl I was obsessed with the movie The Labyrinth (it's my favourite movie and soundtrack to date actually) and there's this part where the main character Sarah is walking through a maze. She gets lost and ends up drawing arrows on the stone tiled floor with red lipstick to mark which way she had gone. When I was little I used to play in my backyard pretending I was in that maze and mark random stones in the yard with lipstick :-P
7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why? I haven't had a lot of brand experience but I love my NARS lippie (I have Cruising). It's moisturizing and just such a great formula in general. The smell is odd to me though. It's familiar but I can't seem to figure out what it is yet or what it reminds me of...
Well that is it, I hope you enjoyed this tag and I would love it if anyone else did this tag or wanted to comment on their own experiences :-) Have a lovely week everyone and bring on the weekend!