Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Bunny Nail Art!

Prepare yourself for silly looking bunnies! I really wasn't sure if I should post this, it's a bit early! But as you would know Easter candy/chocolate has pretty much been out since Christmas so maybe not too early then :-) I was in the mood for pink so here we have some pink easter bunnies!


Hehe! And the inspiration? well Easter... and cute fluffy bunnies of course! I picked this cutie up at Big W for only $5! He's so soft and fluffy, he will make a nice addition to my plushie collection above my bed :-)



Isn't he cute! For my nail art I used OPI's Mod About You as the base which is a light pink creme. It's one of my favourite OPI colours, which is funny since it's not purple. And my favourite colour of my entire OPI collection? Tough decision since it's expanding at an enormous rate but I would say it's OPI Flower-To-Flower which is actually the ears of my bunny nail art. Love that colour and it only came out recently with the summer 2010 collection!


These are the pretty colours I used: OPI Mod About You (pale pink creme), China Glaze Snow (white), OPI Flower-to-Flower (hot pink with slight shimmer) and Sephora by OPI Break A Leg-Warmer! And while we're on the topic of Easter and all things cute, I bought a few treats:


Cadbury creme eggs and Red Tulip chocolate. OMG I love Red Tulip. I love the smell of it and I'll just sit there smelling the red tulip choccy rather than eat it. It's delicious... but only available during easter :-( And those are 'speedy ducks' left and right of that little red tulip bunny. They are filled with candy covered chocolate pieces... m&ms basically. I will say though that Cadbury creme egg minis are not as nice as the full size creme eggs.

And while we're still on the subject of treats I thought I'd show you my new shoes. They are hot pink and awesome:


Seriously when I first saw them I knew I had to have them. I have been looking for new shoes and these are perfect! They are trail shoes so they are much harder than my Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes but they have great grip and support. Anyway I hope you all survived your week - mine was long and painful and I'm pretty sure time went backwards at one stage :-P Have a great weekend everyone and I shall see you next time :-)

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Mod about you is a great pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again!

    I've tagged you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are so beautiful! i love that bunny its so cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...